Day 2 & Day 8 PCR Tests Package
£180.00 excl. VAT
Order now and use the TestCliq order number beginning TESTQ followed by seven numbers as the official booking reference on your UK passenger locator form.
Each traveller must place a separate order.
- Home PCR test for international arrivals.
- UK Gov listed provider. Global business & international pro-sports teams premium service provider.
- Simple, stress fee booking, kit delivery, swab sample and fast results
- Supported by award-winning 24/7 customer service team of executive assistants.
- Buy your CovGuard Premium day 2 & 8 test service now.
Out of stock
If you are returning to the UK unvaccinated you can now optionally reduce your 10-day quarantine time by taking this CovGuard test. Accredited for the UK Gov. International ‘Test-To-Release’ scheme.
By taking this test, you will be able to test on day 5 and reduce your self-isolation period providing you test negative.
Using one of our ‘red carpet’ services means you will be legally released and able to go about your normal activities at the soonest opportunity. This can be a game changer for businesses, leaders, stars, and families.
We advise you to order no later than 2 working days before UK arrival. You then need to take our Covid-19 PCR test on or before day 2 after international arrival.
If the test is negative you can stop self-isolating as soon as you get the result on:
- Day 2 if vaccinated
- Day 5 if using test to release
- Day 10 if using day 2+8 packages.
If the test is positive you need to self-isolate for another 10 days. Count the 10 days starting from the day you took the test, or from when you first had symptoms if that is earlier.
98% sensitivity, 100% specificity and 98.8% accuracy.
CE marked assay, UKAS accredited private provider.
Click here for the most recent guidance.